My Home New Year's Resolutions
Every year a lot of us make various resolutions. It can be anything to save more money, lose weight, spend more quality time with your family. But do we ever think of making a resolution about making our home less pest friendly.
Here is a list of things you may want to do.
1. Check that all your screens on your windows and doors do not have holes in them to prevent bees and wasps from entering your home.
2. Make sure that you have a chimney cap to prevent raccoons and squirrels from getting in.
3. Is your garage door closing all the way? If it is not, a mouse or rat may enter your home. Sealing your garage can also help you save energy as well.
4. When is the last time you checked your dryer vent? These are generally made of plastic and can get damaged over time. This is a quick easy repair that can prevent pest entry.
5. Check you gutters. Why you ask for several reasons. A backed-up gutter can cause water to enter your home. This can draw pests like carpenter ants that look for this type of condition.
These are just a few things that you can do to help keep your home pest free. Magic can offer many of these services. If you have any questions, or are interested in receiving an estimate for these services, please contact us.